CDL CLASS A DRIVER
Transports vehicles to and from the auction on trucks ranging from flatbed tow trucks to six car carriers.
- Tying down vehicles for safe transport and no damage to undercarriage.
- Maintaining truck according to DOT standards through pre and post trip inspections.
- Maintaining daily DOT logs.
- Maintaining CDL license in good standing.
- Ability to climb up and down, safely, off of truck deck.
- Able to be outside working in all weather.
- Able and willing to slip seat to whatever vehicle needs to be driven.